Handbooks and Manuals
- 2014 USAV Insurance Policy Handbook
- Region Handbook
- Tournament Handbook
- Club Director's Handbook
The Tournament Handbook has been updated with many changes voted on by the Board of Directors. All changes are highlighted in red in the Handbook. Please make a copy and read carefully.
1. Tournament Entry Deadlines-Registration for SURVA Tournaments is two weeks before each Tourney or UNTIL the Tourney becomes full whichever comes first
2. Host-Must Supply Legal Courts with 2 meter free zone with Ref Stand. Failure to provide the required game equipment and playing surface/area will subject the host to sanction.
3. Teams MUST Submit Two Current USAV Webpoint Team Rosters (see definitions) for Verification at Each SURVA Tournament-one delivered to the Tournament/Site Director and the other to be checked by the official at each match
4. SURVA Region Championships-The SURVA Region Championship Tournament will be held the last weekend of April in Albuquerque. SURVA Tournaments called Bid Qualifiers have been added to qualify teams for the National Bid Tournament. Read below for details on these important Tournaments.
There are 4 SURVA Bid Tournament Qualifiers open to ALL teams. To participate in the 2012 Region Championship Tournament, teams must play in at least two of the four Bid Qualifiers.
The Bid Qualifier dates for 2012 will be Jan 21 in Amarillo, Feb 11 in El Paso, March 17 in Albuquerque & March 31 weekends in Midland. SURVA will co-host these tournaments along with local area clubs.
The SURVA Region Championship Tournament will be held the last weekend in April 2012. National Tournament bids will be awarded at the SURVA Region Championship Tournament to the top winner in age group bracket that submits the USAV entry form and fee to the Commissioner two weeks before the Region Championship Tournament.